For people who need support to live their best lives
To be at the forefront of delivering high quality, innovative support, that empowers choice, belonging, and independent living in local communities.
Our Values and Aims
Our Values guide everything we do. We work together with staff, families and the people we support to achieve:
- Community Presence: living in local communities and developing meaningful relationships with families and friends.
- Choice: expressing individuality and actively participating in decisions about daily life or major life choices.
- Competence: support to improve skills to pursue interests, have fun and live as independently as possible.
- Dignity and Respect: being respected by other people at home and in the community.
- Participation: being able to join in with others with the right level of support.
Your life, your way